xaml:blog moving to msn spaces
- Program Manage the Xaml Language
- Spend a lot of time listening to and interacting with the developer community: WPF Forum, WPF Newsgroup, Cider Forum, EID Newsgroup, Blogs mentioning XAML, Blogs mentioning WPF, Blogs mentioning WinFX, Blogs mentioning me, etc…
- Work to make sure Avalon has great support from Tools from Microsoft (VS, EID, etc…) and from third parties (Mobiform, etc…)
- Evangelize Avalon
- Work with a ton of smart people
- Have passion about things that are broken like Url usage
- Figure out things that all of Microsoft should be doing better like Beyond Data Visualization
My blog site (longhornblogs.com/rrelyea) is experiencing an outage this morning [it is back up now], so I figured I’d give Spaces a try. A few months ago I had attempted to get a blog going on my own domain but I ran into problems with the DB and I haven’t gotten back to it.
So far, I’m impressed by MSN Spaces…
One question: does it let me decide my URL for this post? Don’t see that option…ouch.