Windows Vista has Nice Games
There has always been a large gap between the games built into Windows and those that you could buy for Windows. I’m impressed with the games in Windows Vista. A major improvement over what we had before!
A partial list:
- FreeCell: sizes to my screen, has sound and better animations…a much better experience.
- Chess Titans: my son just played this last night…nice 3d interface, helps the user understand what moves are available. The all important feature: undo.
- Hold Em: This comes as a downloadable Ultimate Extra if you get "Vista Ultimate" edition.
Without doing a thorough analysis, all the games seem to be able to do:
- adaptable sizing
- saving your game automatically, and restarting at the same place
- sounds, animations – to make the experience more lifelike
Do you have any new favorite games? How about features that the games did? What else would you want to see?
Me – I’d want to be able to play Hold ‘Em on the network against opponents…