Hyperlinks/Favorites are just middlemen for good Urls
It isn’t good enough to have a good set of links, those links need to be nice urls, so you don’t need the middleman (the hyperlink/favorite).
I’ve made my RobRelyea.com site more useful than it has been by making it a link directory for topics I care about. The information is more than just links, it is a set of URLs that will be easy to remember (for sharing or your own use).
Each of the major topics on my site is Url addressable:
- Blog at robrelyea.com/blog
- Xaml at robrelyea.com/xaml
- Wpf at robrelyea.com/wpf
- Urls at robrelyea.com/urls*
- Data at robrelyea.com/data*
- Events at robrelyea.com/events
- Me at robrelyea.com/me*
* – these aren’t url adressable yet…
Several of those topics also have subtopics which are Url addressable:
This should make my life easier…as I’ll be able to easily point people to information that I want to share.