ZAM 3D 1.0 Now Available
I was happy to hear that ZAM3D 1.0 is now available for purchase…looks like you may be able to save 25% if you buy before the new year.
An email that I received says:
ZAM 3D Key Benefits:
- Provides an easy to use 3D authoring environment for designers and developers
- Offers both basic and advanced 3D modeling and animation capabilities
- Converts existing 2D artwork in the AI and EPS formats into 3D models
- Imports pre-built 3DS and DXF models for quick conversion to XAML
- Outputs 3D XAML markup that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Expression Blend and Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- Leverages WPF, the presentation subsystem for Windows Vista (also available on XP), to enhance application interface design
“Electric Rain’s product brings powerful 3D modeling and animation capabilities to both the creative designer and application developer, and will offer exciting opportunities for creating superior content and rich user experiences for Windows Vista.”
Forest Key, group product manager of the .NET Developer Product Marketing Group at Microsoft Corp.
Those of you doing 3d work in WPF may find it useful in your work. Congrats to the Electric Rain guys!