WPF Application Quality Guide v0.1 – whitepaper now available
The “WPF Application Quality Guide v 0.1” white paper is live online at the WindowsClient.NET site today! It’s a guide that we hope upon completion can be a one-stop shop for guidance and best practices to improve product quality and testability for WPF applications and controls teams and vendors.
This first CTP has the proposed TOC and some select content, based on the feedback we hear we will add and release more targeted content in future CTPs.
Here are a few pointers to the Guide v 0.1:
- From the “Featured News” section at the default page: http://windowsclient.net/ (temporary)
- Content in HTML format (permanent)
- Content in word doc for download (permanent)
- From “Learn” tab / Latest Content (temporary): WPF Application Quality Guide
- From “Learn” tab / Windows Client Technical Articles: http://windowsclient.net/learn/techarticles.aspx (permanent)
Please check it out, let others know this guide, blog about it and link to it! Help us making this guide better – We are looking forward to hearing your feedback via email or online comment at the bottom of the html page.